Tuesday 20 May 2014

DIstractions

I have a problem with my phone.
And the problem is I cannot seem to put it down,


I totally missed a good chance to go out for a run today because of my phone. granted that it looked like it was going to rain on account of the dark ominous clouds when I looked out the window earlier in the evening.


But, if had just gone out for that run I initially wanted to go for, I would feel less crappy about myself right now. FYI, it still has not rained, yet. Serves me right for being so engrossed with that game I was playing on my phone. pfft!


In other news,


I am back on track with my fitness, this time going to see it through till the end of the year.
Work. No change whatsoever, Still very much bleagh.
The Jan BTO's number of units left does not seem to be in our favour. About thirteen units left for Malays. Though the ballot number for the Mar BTO on the other hand is way better. We were given a smaller number. So all is not lost yet.


I guess I am still doing good.


And I hope to do better by the time the year ends!

No comments: