Thursday 8 January 2009

i still haven't decide yet.

i had a good day today. went for NP's open house with nuruz.

nothing exciting really but there were alot of people there on campus. watched a dikir barat performance. made me miss the time i was in dikir barat, which was only for national day. a one day, one time event during my sec 4 year.

met Fadhuli, after a year. he's grown taller, taller than me. the last time i saw him we were about the same height. so we talked about studies and stuff. then he asked how me and him were doing. and i couldn't answer properly. i just said it was complicated. it sort of hurt when Fad asked me that question, all those memories came rushing back into my head.

i have a lot i want to say to the ex-beau but i don't know what to say and how to say it. not a day passes by that i don't think about him. he's a part of my dreams almost every night. and i said i wanted to move on, how can i? when all i think of is him.

adieu

No comments: